Cranberry Cinnamon Whiskey Sour Recipe
If you’re looking for the perfect holiday cocktail that will get you in the Thanksgiving or Christmas spirit, try this delicious Cranberry Cinnamon Whiskey Sour Recipe. It’s easy to make and looks, smells, and tastes like our favorite holiday season. Learn the history of the Whiskey Sour on Wikipedia. Give it a try!
Winter Holiday Cocktail Cranberry Cinnamon Whiskey Sour Recipe
Stay cozy and festive during the cold winter season with this delicious Cranberry Cinnamon Whiskey Sour Cocktail Recipe. Super simple but very rewarding.
- 1 Egg (egg whites only)
- 1 oz LAVA Premium Sweet & Sour Mix
- 0.5 oz Maple Syrup
- 2 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- 5 pcs Whole Cranberries
- 1 pc Rosemary Sprig
- 1 pc Fresh Cinnamon Stick
- Dry shake all ingredients (without ice) rigorously in a cocktail shaker for 8 seconds to emulsify egg whites. Hold cocktail shaker lid tight during shaking.
- Add ice and shake again for 5 seconds to chill the drink
- Strain drink into rocks glass containing fresh ice
- Garnish with real cranberries, fresh ground cinnamon, Rosemary sprig, and cinnamon stick
- Enjoy! Share your creation on social media and tag us @drinklava
Sweet and Sour MixSweet and Sour MixAdd to CartAdd to Cart
LAVA Premium Cinnamon Whiskey Spicy Old Fashioned Mix$19.99 — or subscribe and save up to 3%
LAVA Premium Aromatic Old Fashioned Cocktail Mix$19.99 — or subscribe and save up to 3%
LAVA Premium Authentic Sweet & Sour Mix$15.99 — or subscribe and save 3%
LAVA Premium Skinny Ginger Lemonade Mix$15.99 — or subscribe and save 3%