Quick and Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
Refreshingly simple, quick, and easy strawberry daiquiri recipe using rum or vodka - frozen strawberry daiquiri or shaken strawberry daiquiri
- 4-6 cubes Ice (crushed ice is preferred) use less ice for thinner consistency
- 5 oz LAVA Premium Strawberry Cocktail Mix
- 2.5 oz White Rum (Light) or Vodka
- 0.5 tbsp Maple Syrup or Sugar (optional) adjust to desired sweetness
- 0.5 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice (optional) adjust to desired tartness
For a frozen strawberry daiquiri, add everything but the ice into a blender.
Blend the ingredients together first to mix them well.
Add in the ice (crushed ice preferred) and blend until desired consistency.
If consistency is too thick add more strawberry mix. If too thin, add more ice.
For a shaken strawberry daiquiri, add ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
Shake vigorously, strain, and serve.